Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus Day!

Turns out, there's no mail on Columbus Day. If my brother had known that four hours ago, his life this afternoon might have been full of a bit less disappointment. :) But on the plus side...you still get Words From The Hallway! Lucky you! (Aren't you thrilled!)

Today's category is: Fairly Mean! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"And they were, like, 'I hope you scarred them for life,' and I was like, 'Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?'" Good point. I look for that life-scarring quality in all my friends.

Person 1: "You filthy animal!" [gets weird stare from teacher] "Which I love! I love animals!" Yuh-huh.

"[in Bowser voice] Stupid green Mario!" Luigi, Bowser's picking on me again! Beat him up for me!

"That's how the cookie crumbles...that's how the fat man rolls down the stairs." Ahh, so wise...

2 comments:

Blake said...

Ohohoh, I had one for you, but I forgot it!
Only fat men roll down stairs? How sexist! If I was fat, I would be quite offended that I couldn't roll down stairs too!

Tassel said...

If I was fat, I would do nothing but roll down stairs. All the time. Like penguins on snowy hills, only squishier. ...ick.