Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hola, que pasa?

Hey, what's up? (That's what that says. In the title. It's just in Spanish. FYI. :D) So...guess what? I have absolutely no introduction today! Isn't that great? Yes. Yes it is. Ooh! Let's google "absolutely no introduction" and see what picture comes up...tada!



Today's WFTH are in the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"Or maybe these are fish-flavored Doritos and I didn't notice." Um, I'm pretty sure you'd notice if they were fish-flavored...mmm...

"And looking down 500 feet and hoping you don't die." Hey! I just did that yesterday! ...That's always fun.

Person 1: "I'd give you five but my hands are inappropriate."
Person 2: "You'd have to slap her." I didn't slap you, I just high-fived you in the face.

"We'd be Beethoven ducklings! IN CYBERSPACE! Beethoven ducklings in cyberspace...it sounds like a bad sci-fi movie." And yet, I'd totally watch it.

"Actually, the question is, 'how many violas does it take to open a door?' ...The answer is 'more than Morgan.' Don't ask. Just don't." Don't worry. I really, really won't.

2 comments:

Blake said...

I would also watch Beethoven Ducklings in Cyberspace.
*sings to the tune of Moonlight Sonata* "C'mon, quackers, let's go save the motherboard!"
Oh God, that was cheesier than fish-flavored Doritos.

Tassel said...

The answer to many things is "more than Morgan".

I'm so mean. XD