Friday, October 1, 2010

Reeally hard to type...

Cuz this is a reeally small screen...I like real keyboards rather than screen ones, myself, but you work with whatcha got. :)

Today's WFTH are in the Kinda Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy!



"Ugh! I feel like I just gave birth to a llama!" Um...how, exactly, do you know what that feels like?

"Here, let me floss while I flirtily wave." Yyyeah...you do that.

"No offense, I just really don't want to lick your face." But, but, why not??

"[quiz-out-loud:] For bivariate data, this is a commonly used type of graph...It rhymes with bladder clot." Ohh...and here I was thinking the answer was scatter plot, but I'm clearly mistaken...

2 comments:

Blake said...

Bladder clots... gross.
And I know the llama feeling. Ugh.

Tassel said...

What?! I didn't want to lick his face!