Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yadot Si Nuf Esuaceb I Ma...

Gnipyt Sdrawkcab! (Okay, that's enough of that.) (Today's holiday is Good Neighbors Day, nothing to do with backwards anything, I just was having fun. :D) (It's also Send-it-in Sunday if you're interested! Feel free to post any Words From The Hallway you might have heard in the comments, even if you're not reading this post on Sunday! :)

Today's Words are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"He's alive! Oh, no, wait...he's alive! No...let's wait 'till he stops kicking." A good plan.

"How do you bring a monkey to gym class?" Veeery carefully.

"One class blew up the world four times." Huh. You'd think you'd have to stop after one...

"Oh, just kidding. It's a Valentine's Day angel fairy thing." Well, that clears it up.

"Was it a violent butter knife?" Uuumm...

2 comments:

Tassel said...

I've heard so many good ones and now I can't remember any! Gah.

Blake said...

Aren't all butter knives violent?
Geez, that first one sounds like me.