Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bonus Saturday!

...Guess who thought it was actually Friday and forgot about the Bonus post until just now? That would be me. :) Hope you were looking forward to it! And...Happy Creamsicle Day!

Today's Bonus Post Category is....Random! The ones that just don't make any sense at all! :) My comments are in italics! Enjoy!

"Do you know that all cactuses have mustaches?" Do you know that I think you're failing Cactusology?

Person 1: "Blue monkey at night, sailors' delight."
Person 2: "Is that how it goes?"
Person 1: "Blue monkey in the morning, sailors take warning. Actually, blue monkey pretty much anytime, sailors take warning." Obviously words from an experienced sailor.

"And then you square root the monkey by the kangaroo which goes hoppy hop hop." And then we try to graduate from the kindergarten version of Calculus...

"She shaved her head with an umbrella? What?" That, my friend, is a very good question.

"You were, like, 'haha, spleeeeeeen!'" I was backing away slowly at the time, as I recall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! These are awesome, Eve! I love the one about the cactus! Hilarious! :D
~Sara ;)

Blake said...

I believe I was present for the spleen one. In fact, I think I said it.
More spleen love, gnee!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Thanks, Anonymous Sara!

Blake, I now dub you: Blake The Spleen Lover!

...gnee?

Tassel said...

Blue monkeys are pretty terrifying on the high seas. Now, neon orange monkeys, THOSE are the ones you want.