Friday, July 1, 2011

Rectangular Pupils...oOoOoOoOo creepy!

Ooh! Guess what I just found out? The pupil of an octopus' eye is rectangular! Isn't that simply fascinating?

Well, I thought so. I can't help it if you don't have the same fascination with all things random and weird that I do.

Ooh, speaking of random things, guess what I wrote my research paper on for my college-level class? Bunnies. No, I'm not even kidding you! It was called "Children's Books and Bunnies" or something like that, which my friend Amy suggested. And...I got a passing grade! So that's exciting! What could be better than writing a research paper on bunnies? Okay, yeah, I know. Having an actual bunny, for one thing. Well, you take what you can get.

Random picture of the day:

Well, that looks comfy.

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Fairly Mean. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"We should stuff him in a hollow tree." And then watch him get made into cookies! Wouldn't that be ever so fun?

"Kyle was using Mr. Pen as a bazooka." As usual.

Person 1: "Plus, you don't even know how to drive--the first few weeks, bam! It's gonna blow up!"
Person 2: "That's real nice, son." Isn't it, though? I've sent several very kind cards communicating similar sentiments, inspired by this lovely statement.

No comments: