Wednesday, July 6, 2011

National Fried Chicken Day!

Hello, all! Happy National Fried Chicken Day, and I hope your 4th of July was exciting, whether it  was a celebration or just an ordinary day in July. Every day should be exciting. Mine are! For example, the other day I was just sitting at home reading a book...about a girl who wrote a musical called Totally Sweet Ninja Death Squad! If that isn't exciting, I don't know what is.

Random picture of the day:


Ah, yes. The rare Head-Turns-Into-A-Peanut disease. You might wanna get that looked at.

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Rather Duh-Inspiring

"This is a pencil. It's gray." Worst. Show-and-tell. EVER.

Person 1: "Why is it a silver dime?"
Person 2: "Because dimes are silver!" Ohhhhhh, I thought quarters were silver. What was I thinking.

"What's that noise? It sounds like a dying llama!" Yup, we get a lot of dying llamas in our school.

"My foot is good at karate." My leg, however, is terrible. Which makes kicking someone in a karate-like manner somewhat impossible.

3 comments:

simplyamusing said...

Did you mean Head-Turns-Into-A-Peanut Disease? LOL

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Well, pencil, peanut, same diff. LOL--thanks!

Chark said...

The Peanut Head guy would be a great show-and-tell, however!