Sunday, May 22, 2011

Send-it-in-Sunday!

Happy Send-it-in-Sunday, everyone! Feel free to comment with any WFTH you may have heard, even if you're reading this post after today! :) Also, Happy Buy An Instrument Day and National Vanilla Pudding Day! Make sure that your tuba is filled with vanilla pudding before purchase, otherwise you might not be getting your money's worth, if ya know what I mean. ...I sure don't.

Random picture of the day:
Because that's not creepy at all.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Does this green look like green, or does it look like blue-green?" Are those our only choices? 'Cuz I was thinking kind of a chartrusey-fuchsia-lavender.

Person 1: "Ha! I just beat Kevin at a Wikipedia race!"
Person 2: "No! He's a cheater!"
Person 1: "How am I a cheater?"
Person 2: "Because you cheated!" ...your logic is staggering.

"I'm asking you to do the same thing except exactly opposite." Ah. Now I understand.

Person 1: "Are those...pudding balloons?"
Person 2: "...what the heck is a pudding balloon?"
Person 1: "Balloons filled with pudding."
Person 3: "Of course." Oh. Glad we cleared that up.

1 comment:

Chark said...

creepy finger girl--was she in some sort of radioactive gloves?

And do you eat or throw pudding balloons?!