Friday, May 20, 2011

National Quiche Lorraine Day!

Happy National Quiche Lorraine Day! ...this would be infinitely more interesting if I knew what quiche lorraine was. I'm assuming it's something made out of people named Lorraine.

Random picture of the day:


How lovely.

...where did she plug in the iron?

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "Psht--why would you smack a dead person?"
Person 2: "To make sure they're dead?" Duh.

***

Person 1 [chemistry teacher]: "What do you call it when something is attracted to itself?"
Person 2: "Narcissism!" Or, ya know, bonds. But that's cool, too.

***

Person 1: "Well, I had an archnemesis when I was six, I don't know about you guys..."
Person 2: "What'd you do?"
Person 3: "He was around." That would do it.

***

Person 1: "If I were president, I would always use the bowling alley. I would make all my important decisions in the bowling alley."
Person 2: "Glad that's a priority."
Person 3: "'Congress: We're meeting in the bowling alley today.'"
Person 1: "Exactly." Ah, the youth of America never fail to astound me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

All presidential decisions should be made in the bowling alley.