Tuesday, May 24, 2011

National Escargot Day!

Ew. I mean, Happy National Who-Even-Eats-These-Supposedly-Edible-Snails Day! Yep, uh huh. Please, feel free not to celebrate this one. I'm sittin' it out, too. :-P

Random picture of the day:


...I don't even know.
Anyway, today's Words are from the Fairly Mean category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Mrs. Smithjones is a freakish little garden gnome!" I mean that in the nicest way possible.

"No! I'm trying to slice your head off! Hold still!" Oh, okay.

Person 1: "Um, I tried to fire one of my cast members. Several times. But she wouldn't go away."
Person 2: "Yes, but you try to fire Kate no matter what we're doing." Ah. What a tradition.

"You're cheating on J.B. with a brick wall?" Why, yes...how did you know? Was it the way I have brick marks all over my hand, or the longing looks sent askance at said wall? Because, really, you're completely making it up, if those are your only pieces of evidence...those and the purple lipstick marks on the wall. But those could've been made by anyone. Just 'cause it matches mine...I'd better stop talking.

No comments: