Saturday, May 14, 2011

National Dance Like A Chicken Day!!!

Hello, all, and Happy National Dance Like A Chicken Day!!! XD I find this highly amusing that this holiday coincides with the day on which quite a few schools have chosen to hold the event known as...*gasp* Promenade. Yes, that is what prom stands for. Astonishing, to be sure. Also astonishing but not technically related: did you know that emcee stands for MC? (Probably.) But I bet you didn't know what MC stood for...MASTER OF CEREMONIES!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Evil laughter optional; it's just that MASTER OF CEREMONIES sounds like a title conferring great evility and powerfulness (I think that's just called power) onto the bearer...but maybe that's just me.)

Dance- and Chicken-Related Pictures!!




Random Picture Of The Day:


A traffic light in the middle of the desert. How nice. I'm sure that decreases all the jams. And rush hour. And...stuff.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Fairly Mean category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

Person 1 [student]: "She won't marry me!"
Person 2 [teacher]: "Yeah, imagine that! She's a smart woman!" ...I'd say I feel sorry for you, but I'm too busy laughing.

"Even though I hate the name Craig, he just looks like a penguin named Craig." So automatically I hate penguins. The weird thing is, he's actually a flamingo named Giarc. How strange!

"Don't revert to cannibalism just yet." Awww.

"I'm not gonna kill you a little bit. I'm not gonna kill you a medium amount. I'm gonna kill you so much." And here I thought you didn't care about me. *sniff* I'm touched.

No comments: