Monday, May 9, 2011

Lost Sock Memorial Day!

Happy Lost Sock Memorial Day, everyone! *ahem* I have written an ode to my lost socks, of which there seem to be many of mine...currently I have one pair of short yellow socks and a white sock with the head of a bear in my drawer. That is it. I know I used to have about, oh, I don't know, at least twenty pairs! Stupid sock gremlins.

Anyway. My ode. *ahemhemhemhemhem* (the best part is seeing how ostentatiously I can clear my throat first) Actually it's an ode in the form of a haiku. Ready?

O, my sockly friends.
How I miss thy warmth and fuzz.
My feet are so cold.

*bows* Thank you. Thank you. No, really, you're too kind. Thank you.

Random picture of the day:

SOCKS!


Anyway....today's WFTH are from the category of Random Roulette Wheel! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"I'm so mad I could kick baby chickens in the creek!" ...that's pretty mad.

"You smell like sweat and unicorns." Huh. Wouldn't you know it, but I just bought a new cologne. Eau De Sweaty Magical Beasts That Can Stab People Just By Head-Butting Them. Elegant, no?

Person 1: "Well one kick line falls in love with the other kick line, but they can never be together because one line kicks right foot then left foot and the other line kicks left foot then right foot but then the Doctor shows up and moves one line back in time a half-second so they can kick in synchronization."
Person 2: "Awww!"
Person 1: "That's Hello, Dolly! in a nutshell." ...huh. I think I missed that part.

No comments: