Sunday, April 24, 2011

National Pigs In A Blanket Day!

Happy National Pigs In A Blanket Day!

Eh, close enough.

Random picture of the day:


Upside-down turtles unite! Okay, there's only one in the entire world. Well, this is gonna be a lonely meeting. Lots of refreshments available, though.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "You're not allowed to agree with me."
Person 2: "Yes, Ma'am. I mean, no, Ma'am." Waaaaaiiiit...

"We were going to get married in the canoe but we forgot." Tears of sadness...no wait, that's just water dripping off the forgotten canoe.

Person 1: "Dude, he looks just like Colin!"
Person 2: "That is Colin."
Person 1: "No, I mean my Colin!" Oh, well that clears that up.

"'The violence of my affections,' that's great...I violently affection you...wait..." No, really, it's fine.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Technically they were both my Colins... so sorry.
Violent affections... aren't they illegal?