Saturday, December 18, 2010

So...

So, besides it being Wear A Plunger On Your Head Day, it is also...Bonus Saturday! Which means there are two posts for today! Par-tay! :D Here, let us find a cool picture...

Ta-da! Alrighty then...today's quotes are from the Fairly Mean category! My comments, as always, are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"You should have jumped off that bridge. Until you die." Um, while I appreciate the advice...well, actually, I don't appreciate the advice.

"[reproachful] Colin! Why are you stabbing my throat with a pencil?" It appears that this occurs more frequently than you'd think.

"Just pretend that you're dead." If you insist.

"Some people might say you need to go to a mental hospital. I am one of those people." Aw. And here I thought you didn't care about me at all.

4 comments:

Blake said...

Awwww, the little old man is so cute.
I feel like I said that second one, but Colin's never stabbed me with a pencil before, to my knowledge...

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I know! The caption on the site where I found him was something like 'Oh, how I yarn for the old days...'
Yeah, sounds like you...maybe it was the other Colin?

Blake said...

D'aww.
He never stabbed me in the throat with a pencil, though I know I wanted to do so to him.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Maybe you should just throw a little yarn old guy at him.