Friday, September 24, 2010

Hihihi!!

Hi hi hi, ay ay ay, my eye eye eyes hurt, from staring at a computer screen too long...but that's OK. :) How are ya? Guess what today is? Punctuation Day, of course! So cool, right? Check it out:


I found it online; it followed me home. Oh hey, guess what else? I just realized that every one of those punctuation marks are in this blog post! How cool is that?

Anyway, today's Words From The Hallway are from the Say What? category! :) My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D


"OK, you lost some beavers or something. Big deal." It is a big deal! Those beavers...(sniff)...were my soul mates.

Person 1: "I'm hearing Dan's voice again."
Person 2: "What's he saying to you?"
Person 3 (Dan) (whispering): "You're an iiiiidioooot." Uh-huh. That's nice.

"Did you just say the really hot cello?" Uh, yeah. Duh. :)

"Stop setting the fish on fire. This is the last fish I'm going to give you!" Can I just say...he was talking to an inanimate object?

"All I remember is we ostracized an ostrich." Well, that's always fun.

2 comments:

Blake said...

I was present for the ostrich one. And the Dan one always makes me laugh.

Tassel said...

Have you seen the Lawstrich?! It's brilliant!