Friday, August 19, 2011

National Soft Ice Cream Day!

Happy National Soft Ice Cream Day! ...as opposed, I suppose, to ice cream that is so un-soft that it can be used as a brick when building an igloo? Not sure on this point...

Random picture of the day:



Ah, the rare and elusive pencil-growing bush. I've tried to cultivate one of my own upon my head, but it went wrong somehow...although occasionally I shake my head and pencils fall out of my ears, so I suppose it wasn't a complete loss.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "It's from a movie."
Person 2: "You're from a movie! Everything you say is from a movie!"
Person 1: "Whatever, man. Dude."
Person 2: "Yeah, that's from Finding Nemo, the little turtle?" *insert retaliatory movie quote here*

***

Person 1: "Why are you saying 'ooo' behind her solo?"
Person 2: "Because we find their love disgusting!"
Person 3: "Because we're lamenting his death?"
Person 1: "Exactly. You are lamenting his death. So let it be...lamentous." I would, but it's still disgusting, apparently.

No comments: