Tuesday, August 16, 2011

National Bratwurst Festival Day!

Happy National Bratwurst Festival Day! A day of celebrating snarky toddlers!

Random picture of the day:



I know vacuuming's a pain, but I at least try to Hoover my living room at least once per season...although I'm sure it does add a nice sort of ambience...in that dead-slugs-on-the-undersides-of-the-leaves sort of way...

Anyway, today's Words are from the Kinda Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "Why is there a crack?"
Person 2: "It's the universe's butt." Yep. That's it. How ever did you guess?

"What's worse than seven babies stapled to a tree? One baby stapled to seven trees." All I'm gonna say is, those have got to be the heaviest-duty staples ever.

Person 1: "You got dark chocolate Reese's? Ew!"
Person 2: "Sorry!"
Person 1, 3, and 4: [faux-vomit everywhere]
Person 2: "Quit panicking!"
Person 1: "We're not panicking; we're vomiting! There's a big difference!" Not really.

No comments: