Tuesday, July 26, 2011

National Bagelfest!

Happy National Bagelfest! If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

Random picture of the day:





Are they...cats? Rectangles? What, exactly, are piloting these apparently-no-steering-required, lightning-bolt helicopters? And why are there little flowers on the tails? Or do I want to know...?

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"Thursdays are my get-struck-by-lightning days, and I don't like that." Gee. Wonder why.

Person 1: "Did it say drive for 98 miles?"
Person 2: "It did."
Person 1: "That's how old I am!"
Person 2: "You're 98 miles old?"
Person 1: "Mmhmm!" Alrighty then...well, in that case, I'm 42 kilometers old! So there! Burrrrn

"The sourness is hurting my spleeeeeeeeen!" ...really?

"They're possessed goldfish." But of course. What other kind is there?

No comments: