Monday, March 21, 2011

Fragrance Day!

Hello, all! Happy Fragrance Day! Enjoy the fragrance of spring, which started yesterday. Or, perhaps, enjoy the fragrance of a good book, as some are wont to do. Or, perhaps even less fragrant, the nice scent of a computer screen, (mm, gigabytes), with these Words From The Hallway. :D Today's Words are in the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"I'm building the President." Mm-hmm. You do that.

"It's been so long since I've had to abduct a chair from someone." In fact, I almost forgot to use the usual alien-abduction methods. And I completely forgot to return it with its memory wiped! Oh noes!

"Her new name is going to be Jamonkey." Jamonkeyjamonkeyjamonkey.

"I'll just wake up and be, like, 'Don't wash the badger!'" An admirable slogan.

"[fake British accent] Whoa! Whoa! What is up with this [actual person's] finger? It's like it was drawn by a bad kindergartener!" ...I was going to say I'll take that as a compliment, before realizing there is no possible way for that to be a compliment. ...though it is funny. And (faux-)British.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Jamonkey... that has a nice ring to it. Or maybe a nice necklace.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I vote necklace. XD