Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yum! National Carrot Cake Day!

...I don't know that I've actually ever had carrot cake. It just seems like it would be delicious.
See? What's not to like about that?

Hmm. Does carrot cake contain actual carrots, or does it just have a little decorative icing carrot on the top? ...carrot sprinkles, perchance? I must look into this! Carrot sprinkles, I feel, would be a remarkable new wave in baking! Who's with me? ...okay, no one. Got it.


Um. I dunno. It came up when I was looking for carrot cake pictures. No idea. Plus, who misspells cannibal? I mean, most other words you use on an everyday basis are usually spelled write!

Well, anyway. Today's WFTH are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"I get lost in my own eyes..." Mm-hmm. That's nice, Narcissus.

Person 1: "I had a weird dream last night. Holly was in it, and my dad, and it was about what was supposed to happen today."
Person 2: "Was it prophetic?"
Person 1: "Yeah, except for the part about any of it being right." So...not at all.

"[The fake cigarette] smells like babies." But of course. What else would it smell like?

"Maybe if it was a man-eating butterfly." Why are you hoping for this? In what universe is this a goal?

"Buckle your swashes, gents; this party ain't over." New catchphrase--found it!

2 comments:

Blake said...

Urgh, baby smell.
Carrot cake actually does have little bits of carrot in it. I love it, but that's cause I love all cake.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

What about pickle cake? I'm sure that somewhere, someone has created a pickle cake. Would you love that?