Monday, January 31, 2011

I am not here...

This is an invisi-post...I am actually not here right now...this is a hologram of me...see, you can put your hand up to my face and it goes right thro-ow! I didn't expect you to actually try it! Tsk, tsk...oh well. Happy Backwards Day, by the way! Emosewa saw ti epoh! :D

...so...yeah...today's WFTH are from the Kinda Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"I'm gonna suck out your insides!" Thaaank you for sharing.

"I have this pair of shoes that literally fart every time I take a step." Really? Literally? Because that's just gross.

"At least it's not a suspiciously vanished kidney." Good point. Hard to disagree with that one. ...hard to agree with it, either, or, ya know, understand it...but that's another story.

"I feel like I'm feeding a baby bird." So, basically, you feel like you're regurgitating worms. That's always fun.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Ew... insides.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Ew...insides straws.