Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh My Goodness.

My oh my, what an absence I've had. It's been...what, three days since last I've posted? I am utterly sorry to have abandoned you, ladies and gents. But, in my defense, I was being a squirrel troubadour. With backup squirrels that (halfway successfully) performed the Charleston. I kid you not.



(This is not actually me, it was just to give you a mental image.)

But anyway, back to the Words From The Hallway! (Good thing today's a Bonus Saturday, so 'twill be a two-post day! :D)

Today's WFTH are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"[I'm pretty sure they were serious] Man, where is a kazoo when you need it?" I often wonder the same thing.

Person 1: "You can remember it like chicken. Chicken legs, chicken wings..."
Person 2: "...chicken tormentor..." Is it just me, or are you currently imagining some giant chicken walking around in a metal bodysuit, complete with flame welder? ...Okay, that might just be me. But it's a good way to remember...um...whatever needs remembering...I guess. 

"So that's why his guitar plays drums." Of course.

"She has a bellybutton in the middle of her forehead." Wouldn't that just be a foreheadbutton?

2 comments:

Chark said...

I dunno...it looks like you...sure it's not?

Blake said...

THE CHICKEN TORMENTOR! *deep manly wrestler voice*