Sunday, November 28, 2010

Did you know...

...that there's such thing as a yellow emerald? I kid you not! It's like the Yellow Brick Road and the Emerald City, all rolled into one! So cool, right?

'Kay, not really. I mean, I think it's cool, but...whatever.

Anyway, today's WFTH are from the Kinda Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"You smell like dead fish." Oh, that's probably my new perfume. Eau de Salmon Deado. Want to try it?

Person 1: "Want some underwear?"
Person 2: "No thanks, I'm already wearing some."
Person 3: "Is it pretty underwear?"
Person 2: "It is very pretty underwear." Thank you for sharing. And now we are...done with having show and tell. Forever.

"My ears are bleeding! Anyone else's?" No, but if mine start bleeding I'll let you know immediately so we can have an ear-bleeding party. Refreshment ideas, anyone?


Person 1: "What happened to your stomach?"
Person 2: "I ate it." But wait...where'd you put it...?

2 comments:

Blake said...

Yay for pretty underwear!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Boo for ugly underwear!