Thursday, December 9, 2010

Iiiit's Pastry Day!!

This is, like, dessert week, apparently. Also...no pastries were given or received by me. But that's okay, pastries aren't nearly as good as brownies. Hands down. Down so low they reach through the floor and dig into the dirt underneath the carpeting.

Speaking of...I hit my head on the concrete floor of our being-re-done living room once. This was before the carpeting. It was, really, the fault of my brother, my own stubbornness and non-understanding (especially at that age) of the laws of physics, and a very large cardboard box.

The memory is still painful...except...not at all...

Well...anyway...today's WFTH are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"I've always wanted a pink test." Clearly, your life has been very deprived.

"You need to wear, like, stronger skin." Good point. Don't worry, my next skin's gonna be made out of steel and rubber cement.

"Can I have my sharks back?" Only if you promise to keep them in your desk until the end of the day, and don't take them out at recess. Especially if they're land sharks. Those things are deadly, ya know!

Person 1: "The bunny stole the clothes!"
Person 2: "It's a magic bunny!" ...there is no way to comment on this one. Though I'm sure that won't stop some of you from trying.

1 comment:

Blake said...

I always wanted a blue test. Darn me for always being in the green test row!