Saturday, December 11, 2010

fishfishfish

So, another weird fact about fish? Some of them are 95% water. Guess which kind? Hint: it's the kind that Pearl kills in The Scarlet Letter. Sorry, should've had a spoiler alert. Here, I'll put the answer in blue so it's hard to read unless you highlight it. :)

Jellyfish!

Speaking of fish (except not at all...), here is a cool picture I found on the Intertron!


Well, not cool, so much. More like...eternally creepy. The eyes were moving before, but...guess that's not happening now. Hmm. It's still creepy, though.

But anyway.

Today's WFTH are from the Say What? category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"Somebody's eating my pants! ...I bet it's a gremlin." Nah, everyone knows gremlins eat single socks more than anything else. I'm guessing...a rogue unicorn.

"I've decided that I'm immortal." Well. Not to be pretentious or anything.

"Aah, now the magma's showing." Aah.

"He's being a milk cake." Um. Okay.

"You were doing mouth-to-mouth with a globe?" I don't even want to know.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Milk cake is pretty good, actually.
GAH THE PICTURE. It's all like "I'm a lady and Big Brother is watching you."

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Oh. I didn't even know it was, like, an actual food. Thanks, Blake! :)

It's propaganda for...TVs?