Thursday, November 25, 2010

YoYoYo!

Yo, Yo-Yo!



Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. Don'tcha know.



James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

-or-

James, while John had had 'had', had had 'had had'; 'had had' had had a better effect on the teacher.


That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is.

-or-

That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is!

LOL.

Sorry for the long introduction. I couldn't resist. :) So guess what?

Today's WFTH are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"On Monday I want a 500-word essay on why you exist, 12-point font, Times New Roman." Double-spaced, or no?

"I did not steal your idea! You have Antarctica, like, on top of the ocean!" Um. Good point. I think.

"Snort, Deathly Donuts. I will eat you, donuts, no matter how deathly you are!" The ones with sprinkles are the worst. Each sprinkle is like a little piece of deathly confetti.

"Porcelain toads?" Um, of course! What did you expect, toads made of cheap pretend glass? We pay more attention to quality than that!

"I think you have me confused with the penguins." Oh, sorry. Your blue hair and green tuxedo confused me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top of the ocean... as opposed to the bottom of the ocean? :P

Blake said...

Did you hear that sound? That was the sound of the grammar part of my brain exploding out the back of my skull.
Gee, thanks.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Good point. I think the only continent at the bottom of the ocean is Atlantis...or is it Fantasia? I can never remember.

You're welcome, Blake! Anytime.