Sunday, November 21, 2010

Send-it-in-Sunday Again, y'alls!

And I'm typing with one hand, which takes waaay more time than typing with both of 'em...but anyway, feel free to post any WFTH you might have heard in the comments!

Hey, another NaNo pic! Tada!
So, today's Words are from the Kinda Gross category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"Plus, a booger will, like, fly back into your head or something!" Oh great. I was hoping they'd at least fly into the back of someone else's head, but...whatever. That was a teacher, by the way.

"The rest of the United States was starting to fester." What is it, an open wound? That's a great description...

"Did you say 'lick my abs'?" Um, why not?

"I just found out my great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa's name was Crish. Just Crish. And he had a mustache made of nose hairs." Thank you for that lovely image.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Did I mention that the Crish one is my FAVORITE WFTH? Of like, all of the them?
Hey, I have that picture on a shirt!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

No, you did not mention; yes, I've seen it and it's awesome! :D