Friday, October 8, 2010

Guess what?

Tomorrow is stinky cheese day!! So cool, right?



I might have to borrow that tie. That totally matches my eyes. Even though they're, ya know, bright red with purple spots...See? I didn't think you were paying attention but you were! Kudos to you!

In other news...Today's WFTH are in the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"Do you faint at the sight of blood?" Uumm..is there any particular reason why you're asking this?

"Whoa. It's, like, an instant penguin." Just add water tuxedo!

"I'm pretty sure it was a Braille spaz attack, actually." Well if you're sure.

"I mean if your face falls on cheese you know that there's cheese." You would think that...

"I don't think she's a famous dead guy." But are you sure?

"Two words. Flying monkeys. Thank you." Actually, that was six.

2 comments:

Tassel said...

I'd say there's an 86% likelihood that she is not a famous dead guy, nor a non-famous dead guy, nor an infamous dead guy, nor a dead guy, nor, in fact, a guy at all.

(Never forget that half of all statistics are made up.)

Blake said...

Braille spaz attack! :...:.::.:::.::!