Sunday, June 17, 2012

Eat Your Vegetables Day...why?

Happy...or Indignant...Eat Your Vegetables Day! Mostly I'm indignant because I refuse to be told what to do by some arbitrary celebration. But, you know, feel how you will about the holiday. I think it is also Watergate Day, but that's boring.

Random Picture of the Day:



So anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy!


Person 1: "So I seem to have Corwin written onstage twice..."
Person 2: "Corwin! Mitosis! Let's go!" Or you could just pick one spot...

***

Person 1: "It's Naked Tuesday!"
Person 2: "Well, I thought that was what he said! I wasn't sure if it was some custom I was unfamiliar with, or..." So let's file that under Things You Don't Wanna Hear At Rehearsal, or Possibly Ever

***

Person 1: "I'm gonna name my son Lawn Mower. Guess what he's gonna do?"
Person 2: "Wash the dishes?"
Person 1: "Walk the dog."
Person 3: "You're gonna have to wait a while for that joke to be funny, though. I mean, it's gonna be, like, twelve years before he's old enough to cut the grass."
Person 4: "No, no, but you can get those Tinker Toddler Toys, like a little plastic mower."
Person 3: "Start him young?"
Person 2: "See, that's why I'm adopting. 'Cause I'd feel guilty doing that to my own kids." And this is why some people shouldn't be parents.

No comments: