Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ask A Stupid Question Day!

Happy Ask A Stupid Question Day! Why is it this holiday, you may ask? I would answer by congratulating you on already getting into the spirit of things.

Library Book of the Day:


Banjo of Destiny....what?



Random Picture of the Day:


Well, that is just lovely. And really, really creepy.
 
Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"If I was in a garden gnome shop and she was a garden gnome, I'd be, like, 'I want this one, except it's a garden gnome...' I confuse myself." Don't worry, sunshine, we're plenty confused, too.

"Oh no, my strawberry fell out of my ear!" Well, that's kind of your own fault--strawberries are notorious for causing mischief and refusing to stay put. And it was in your ear because...?

Person 1: "So I figure I'm saving a lot of time of my life by saying 'Welcome' instead of 'You're welcome'...I mean, that's like twenty seconds a day, times 365..."
Person 2: "You're saving your life!" Aaaaand then you just wasted this saved-up time by explaining your master plan...ironic, eh?

No comments: