Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Take Goofy Pictures Day

Happy National Take Goofy Pictures Day, all! ...this is pretty self-explanatory.

Random picture of the day:



...I can't even tell what this is supposed to be. A boat? Helicopter? Opera house? Who knows...

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "If you prefer to go by another name, let me know now. Nicholas?"
Nicholas: "Nick."
Person 1: "...Ryan?"
Ryan: "I prefer to go by Iron Stallion." Because when I think of nicknames for Ryan, 'Iron Stallion' is the first on my list. Right after Ry, An, and Bronze Horsie.

***

Person 1: "So now we can't even say 'Jamaican banana' without cracking up."
Person 2: "Yes, because that comes up in conversation so often." I know, right? I was just at the store and bought a Jamaican banana. That's one...two...nope, one time so far. It can only go uphill from here.

***

Person 1: "These shorts have, like, oil on them."
Person 2: "Oh, yeah, that was from when I jumped in boiling oil earlier; sorry, I forgot."
Person 1: "Plus the hem's all messed up, did you notice?"
Person 2: "Um, no. I was busy being boiled in oil, don't you remember?" Ah, yes. How could I forget?

No comments: