Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bonus Saturday!

Hola, y'all! It's Saturday, so I thought I'd post an extra entry along with the 4-o-clock-ish one! My comments are in italics! Here are some more Words From The Hallway! Enjoy, and feel free to comment!


Some are fairly mean:

Person 1: [laughs at Person 2]
Person 2: "Slap a monkey's bum!"

"Brian, if you roll your eyes like that again, I will roll them out of your head."

Some are kinda gross:

Person 1: "I'm gonna eat your liver."
Person 2: "I hope it tastes delicious."

"His eye fell out of his stomach."

Some are rather duh-inspiring:

"Just because she's two-dimensional, only means that she has two dimensions!" Oookay...?

"Eating people, I think, is probably against the rules." No, really?

And some don't make any sense at all!

Person 1: "Don't mind me! I'm just a curious little rhino!"
Person 2: "I'll rhino your mino!"

"Do you see anyone jumping on an orchestrawagon? Bandwagons are so much cooler! Duh!" Huh. Never thought of that before...

"Dude--I can't wait till I'm 70 so I can be the creepy old guy who lives next door, like, 'heeeeeeeh.'" And what a great imitation of a creepy old guy. Sounds like you'll do fine.

"[singing] 99 boxes of Jon on the wall, 99 boxes of Jon, take one down, pass it around, 98 boxes of Jon on the wall..." Are you sure that's how it goes?

"Slower than a dead snail!" That is pretty slow...

"This is a total secret: [the band teacher] is actually a member of the CIA. His mom calls him at school to give him his secret assignments." Would you believe this is actually another teacher talking? It is!

"Did you know if you plant a unicorn horn, another unicorn grows?" Weirdly enough, no. No, I didn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, orchestrawagons are WAY better than any other kind of wagon.

~Tassel.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Good point. What about covered orchestrawagons?