Thursday, June 23, 2011

National Pecan Sandies Day!

Hello, all! Happy National Pecan Sandies Day! Apparently this is a food. Make sure to spit out all the sand, though. That stuff gets between your teeth and stays there for days, man. Makes everything gritty. :P Also, spit out the pecans, because I've heard those are nasty. Never had one, myself, possibly due to the negative reviews I've received regarding their taste. And apparently, there are so many different ways to say the word 'pecans' that it causes great argumentation in the theatre community. No idea.

Random picture of the day:



Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! 

"You're sharpening them on your tongue?" But of course. Where else would one sharpen laser-tipped shark teeth?

Person 1: "I am one with the cornflakes."
Person 2: "Are you one with the cornflakes?"
Person 1: "I am one with the cornflakes." Good. Well, now that that's established, let us meditate whilst swimming in milk. Ohmmmmmmglubglubglub. Ohmmmmmmmmglubglubglub.

"[singing] I'm a loaf of bread, he's a loaf of bread, you're a loaf of bread, I'm a loaf of bread, he doesn't want to beeeeee breaaaaaaaaad, but he can't help it, 'cause he's a loaf of bread!"

1 comment:

Chark said...

You've never had pecan sandies? What is wrong with your upbringing? Actually, they aren't that great imo...but I'll eat some just to celebrate!