Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hello!

Happy Disaster Day...which I was informed was kind of an oxymoron...never mind.

CHANGE OF SUBJECT!

*scholarly tone* Mm-hmm. Everything makes much more sense now.

But anyway! Today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"Dude! You just got compared to a Hawaiian queen!" What an insult to the Hawaiian queen.

"The chocolate antelope will come in the night and eat your teddy bear." Not again! Well, better than the other way around, I suppose. ...I guess.

"Can I have the ski mask, please?" No reason! Also, could you give me a ride to the bank the store right next to the bank and, um, kind of idle outside, waiting for me to come back from my...errands? kthxbye!

Person 1: "This does wonders for your thighs!"
Person 2: "My thighs are wonderful enough. They have fine self-esteem, thank you. STOP PUTTING MY THIGHS DOWN!" ...no comment.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Haha, chocolate antelope.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

In Canada.