Friday, June 24, 2011

Museum Comes To Life Day!

Happy Museum Comes To Life Day! It's like they made this holiday specifically to give me an excuse to watch Night At The Museum--I love this holiday!! :D

Random picture of the day:


A...random businessman standing in the middle of the ocean to file some papers? Hmm. Seems normal.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

Person 1: "I lost a zombie in battle yesterday."
Person 2: "I lost a zombie in the washing machine yesterday."
Person 3: "Reeeeeeeally."
Person 2: "Yup, he was in my pocket." Pocket-sized zombies: for your travelling convenience.

***

Person 1: [bats his eyelashes]
Person 2: "I think he's pretty cute when he does that."
Person 3: "I think he's pretty jank when he does that."
Person 2: "Well, I think he's pretty cute when he does that."
Person 3: "Well, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it may be." What if he's being cutely jank? Or jankily cute? Hmmmm?

***

Person 1: "I brought the camera, since I know how narcissistic you are--"
Person 2: "I know! Are you filming me? I love me!" Point? Proven.

***

Person 1: "I do that at work; if one of the guys asks if I have change for a ten, I'm, like, 'Yeah, I have a five, a three, and a two.'"
Person 2: "And they're like, 'that's really funny, now do you have change'?"
Person 1: "And then I say no."
Person 2: "Just 'cause you got their hopes up and then you dash them."
Person 1: "What? I thought you said I stab them."
Person 3: "I thought that, too!"
Person 1: "I'm, like, that seems a little extreme just for asking for change. If they asked for food off my plate, sure, but..." Well of course. You've gotta ration your stabbings, ya know, you can't just stab everyone that comes by. As fun as that would be, you'd run out of ninja stars to throw, and then where would you be?

No comments: