Saturday, May 28, 2011

National Hamburger Day!

So guess what. Not only is it National Hamburger Month, but it's also National Hamburger Day! That's, like hamburger to the second power! Hamburger squared, if you will. So that's exciting...

Random Picture Of The Day:

Interesting...

Anyway, today's Words are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"I think I need some blood in my caffeine system." Maybe it'll mental your help capacities.

"I can make a copy of you, 'cause I have one of your hairs on the bottom of my shoe!" Yup. That's exactly how that works. You got it.

"Yes--I know what a tree is: It's a living object that cannot be planted around a synthesizer." Oh. See, when you said you knew what a tree was, I thought that meant that you actually, um, knew what a tree was. Silly me.

Teacher: "What does 'disjunct' mean?"
Half the class: "Not junct?" ...fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is there not a hamburger squared pic on this post...hmmmm??!